Thursday, April 14, 2005

. Stephanie of Survivor - Palau Rocks .

Seeing how Stephanie in 'Survivor: Palau' was all left alone in the tribe reminded me of my own plight.

Sometimes, I just feel the loneliness somewhat too overwhelming.

But I admire Stephanie's motivated spirit of how she wld never admit defeat, until the last second when she knew her fire-lighting skills weren't as good as Bobby John, but yet she din let that distract her, and won the last immunity challenge instead.

I like Stephanie. Besides looks, her attitude and her strength (both physically and mentally) are amazing! I hope she wins this season. Well, besides her, I dun see any other respectable players in the game.

The gals in the other tribe are just a bunch of fat-ass lazy bums relying on the guys to win immunity challenge for them. sigh. get ur ass out of the ground and do sth!

It just irritates me to see how that tribe can keep winning immunity challenge when they dun even have the best and strongest tribe members.

Purely luck I reckon.

Life is never fair anyway.


janz pondered on Thursday, April 14, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker