Sunday, May 01, 2005
This morning started groggily with a real bad throat and began coughing the entire day.
As much as I know I shld not be munching those sugar-coated biscuits and worsening the phlegm condition, I am too hungry to care abt that right now.
Spent most of the day surfing since this morning. Can't seem to curb the excitement of having access to fast-speed internet. To whoever who exceeded last month's limit, screw ya and ya betta not let me find out who u are.
A perfect excuse to skip jogging today. The coughing is making me real sick :(
Was surfing thru lotsa sites this morning, and I guess the most interesting one out of all is the Jon Jonsson's Personal Blog. I think he was the winner of Man Hunt or sth lydat, and Tracy from Formul8 was so crazy over him when he was in town and had to come to the agency for some casting beginning this yr. Well, he posted an entry abt his tots on Singapore.
And there is this Ahmad in Taiwan blog.
Some of the blogs are quite entertaining. Well, if ya are bored and feel like reading other ppl's lives, go to tomorrow.sg and get links from there.
alrighty. time out.
![]() ![]() |

