1) Total number of books I've owned: Muahaha. are academic books included? But hang on, I have thrown away most of it during spring cleaning last year. Okie, so I wld say, erm...a coupla hundred?
2) The last book I bought: Wild Swans by Jung Chang @ Camberwell (havent read this yet)
3) The last book I read: The Bridegroom by Ha Jin. Now reading Citizen Girl by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus. Hope to finish that soon, and start with A Big Life in Advertising by Mary Wells Lawrence.
4) 5 books that mean a lot to me:
* It has to be Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree and Wishing Chair series. Both relive my fantasy as a kid again.
* Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Taught me a lot on r/s and communication between the gender.
* Am stuck. Can't think of many. But I wld say Hong Lou Meng (Dreams of the Red Chamber) by Cao Xue Qin. Thou I have only read 40 chapters of the unabridged version (LEP's syllabus), it proves to be the classic novel in Chinese literature.
* The R.L. Stine series maybe. Accompanied me through my teenage years.
* This story book that I bot at a book fair when I was very very young. Can still remember vividly how I bugged my Mum to get that for me. It wasn't easy, but I got what I wanted in the end nevertheless. Heh :p
5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their blogs. Okie, I dun think I will tag or pass to anyone this baton. But feel free to answer the questions if you r interested :)