Sunday, May 15, 2005

. Coffee, Tea or Me .








Dinner last Wed (11th May) at Bryan's apartment in the city was superb! Second time I tasted our famous chef fren - Bryan Koh's culinary skills.

Renee, Daryl, Kee Hung, Su Fei, Yi Cheng, Vivek, Terrence and I were the guests for that night and we had a fine-dining-style dinner at the balcony overlooking the skyscrapers in the city. Very romantic indeed :p

Appetiser was Tomato Tea. Basically Chef Koh extracted the essence of tomato overnight. I tot it tasted so much betta than tomato juice! heh.

3 entrees were served and the newly-invented Coffee, Tea or Me was certainly my favourite!!! the grilled chicken, the mushrooms and the egg....my...that was finger-lickin' good! 'Cept that we din use our fingers of cos! heh :p

Dessert was 3-layered choco mousse. Thou I did much of the preparation, mousse is too dairy for my liking..but I'm sure it's yummmmmmmie!

Fantastic dinner I wld say, thou it came with 4 hrs of hard work..heh. But transport back was one of the worst ever experince ever. Took us 2 hours to get back to Clayton from Melb Central. Had 3 and a half hours of sleep before heading to work the next morning....*yawnz*


janz pondered on Sunday, May 15, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker