Monday, May 02, 2005
It was a horrid night.
Felt like a sickling, and decided to turn in early. So there I was, lying on the bed at 9.30pm. Tossed and turned until one hour later when my female China housemate knocked on my door and passed me some chinese medicine. She had heard me cough since the morning, and being kind-hearted, decided to share with me the medicine she has (prolly all the way from China).
Then Lai passed me his pi pa gao too. It did soothe my throat, and felt relatively betta thereafter. But I was still insomniac. Chatted with Jon for a short while on the fone, before forcing myself to shut my eyes again.
After what seemed like eternity, I finally dozed off, only to wake up again at 2.30am. Throat was irritating again, so I took another spoonful of pi pa gao to ease the pain. Cldnt sleep still, so I started reading the book authored by my LEP teacher at Hwachong - Chen Zhi Rui, who is currently in the UK doing his doctorate or sth. And that was when I realised my Chinese level had worsened by quite a bit. What a waste. There goes my 2 years of LEP in JC.
I reckon I finally managed to fall sleep at 4-ish, despite the coughing and sore throat.
And before I knew it, my 2 fone alarms started ringing at 7 am.
So I managed to make it for class at Berwick this morning.
Maccas for brekkie later with Renee. Hope that will brighten up my day.
![]() ![]() |

