Tuesday, May 10, 2005
The scarcity in my room is making me a tad uncomfy.
The dismantled parts of the furniture all are currently placed in the living room, waiting to be picked up on Thursday. All thanks to Danny's help, otherwise I wld have never gotten the correct tools to do it by myself.
Now that different cardboard boxes have replaced my shelves and desk, I get a headache everytime when I need to look for something. Things are no longer where they used to be. There is still always the tendency to turn my head ard and grab that book from the now-vacated spot. Stacks of books are also lying around, lining the walls.
Well well. Like I said before, all good things must come to an end, and there are always betta things ahead of us. March on, and a new phase of life awaits me =)
![]() ![]() |

