Today, I handed in the last assignment of my entire undergrad life.
Today, was the most fucked-up day.
The supposed feeling was relief, but instead, I am reprimanding myself big time.
My 2 last assignments were due yesterday - COM 3090 Essay and PSY 3051 Lab Report.
The COM one was postponed to Thursday, but I wasn't aware of it, and handed in my essay at Berwick yesterday nevertheless.
As for the PSY one, I always tot it was due next Monday, cos that was how it was stated in my organiser. So, thou I completed it last week, I did not hand it in yesterday.
(why cant' it be the PSY one which got posponed?!)
Wad's worse, I had the PSY lab yesterday and the tutor did not even mention anything abt the report being due on the same day. Argh!
It was not until this morning, when I got reminded by Danny during lecture that my lab report was overdue. Cldn't conc on my lect, and rushed off to the library 1/2 way thru the lect to print out the report and then home to get an Appendix.
Approached the receptionist at the PSY building and asked politely if there was any way of me not getting penalised, and the answer was a NO NO.
Okie, the report is worth 20% and I am getting penalised for only 10% of it, which equates to only 2 marks out of 100.
But the reasons why I am irritated with myself is cos firstly, I can't believe I just screwed up my last assignment. and 2ndly, I had it all done last week oredi.
Looking at things on the brighter side, well, at least I had it all sorted out, and wad I needed to do was just to print the whole report. Imagine if I had not done much, I would have been totally screwed man.
I'm sure I wld see myself as kicking a big fuss over 2 marks when I look at things in retrospect. But I just cant' contain my emotions right now, and had to let it out here.
Argh argh argh!
fuckedupday.
![]() ![]() |

