Saturday, May 28, 2005

. life = choices .

I say, besides emotions and feelings, life is all about making choices too.

I am at the cross road of my life right now. To turn left, or right; to go forward, or make a U-turn; to choose the road with uncertainty or the safer way out, is a critical decision to make.

It is indeed rare and I am blessed to have a door open for me here. To be able to enrich myself and be absorbed in a different working culture/environment in the long term is an opportunity not to be missed.

This is indeed a very difficult and important decision making process that I am going through.

Janz is at a loss :(


janz pondered on Saturday, May 28, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker