Friday, May 20, 2005
I can't emphasise how happy I am right now for my 2 guy frens. In a short span of a few days, I found out that both of them have gotten themselves into a new phase of their lives - Bliss. One after another.
Firstly, it was the msn nick 'happily ever after' which gave JT away. Then it was Melvin's blog which delightedly annouced to everyone the success of 'Operation Candlelight'. Gosh, I'm feeling as if I am the one who just got attached here.
Upon knowing JT's good news, TC, WH and I almost cldnt sleep. haha. We were among the very first few to know just a mere 2 hrs after his official attachment. I am pretty sure we all grinned to sleep that very night.
As for Melvin, this idiot has never been on msn for donkey monkey years! And well, the disappearance is now self-explanatory. All ur hard work these few months have finally paid off yeah.
I find WH's comment on relationships in uni quite amusing - 'It's either the first year that you get attached, or never.'
Hehz.
I am estactic for them right now. It's like watching kids grow up, and finally enter pre- or pri school when they have to completely self-reliant. Haha. Weird analogy? maybe. but it's certainly heartening to know ur frens have finally found their share of happiness.
Finally, there's sth more to just army and soccer talk.
Thou, it wldnt be as convenient to ask them out anytime, anywhere, anymore.
![]() ![]() |

