Thursday, May 12, 2005


I miss these dear peeps from primary school!
I have been missing out all the bdays celebrations for the past 3 years, esp in the special month of March, when Heyi and Huishan celebrate their respective hatchdays! my oh my.
and I haven seen Yang Feng for ages. the ironic thing is, he only stays 5 mins away from me. but he is always MIA for catch-up sessions. oh well.
I truly treasure every bit of our friendship for the past (wow!) 15 years =)
The running and chasing during recess time in the basketball court of old Delta Circus; the arts and craft lessons with Mr Bakar in lower Pri; the transfer to a new pri school; the scary rumours of the ghostly basketball courts; the most horrendous punishments in higher pri (our form teacher poured water onto our pinafore); the fear and the tears for not following Mrs. Lee's instructions; the good old Principle - Mr Ho, who passed away a couple years ago; the 'newsletter' which never got published; the last Children's Day spent in Pri 6, and the last day of school when the sentimental ones cried as we departed.
I love these guys. There is no hypocrisy, no ill-intentions, and most importantly, no friendship politics.
They have only taught me the simplicity and innocence of friendship. The essence of it.
As cliche as it sounds, forever friends!
*pictures ripped off the simplyetel homepage* hehe
![]() ![]() |

