Saturday, May 07, 2005
The ball went pretty alright overall. But of cos, I still think the standard of MMN 2004 has set a rather good yardstick for any uni balls. Hehz :p
So we were on Table 17. Daryl, Tiknee and me. With some other Law/Commerce students on the same table. While Renee and guys were at Table 13.
Entree was not bad. Green curry with udon and prawn. Main course was some roast chicken with stuffing (yam, nuts etc) which kindda made me sick. And lastly, dessert was sticky pudding cake. All catered by Chilli Padi at Melbourne Central.
Highlight of the ball was the chilli-eating competition, which I heard there's a conspiracy going on. Hahaha. And there was also the culmination of the night with the date auction. Interesting idea. We sorta improvised it for MMN this year. Hehz :p
But well, for us, I reckon the most enjoyable time was spent at The Next Blue. Danced to our hearts' contents. And my, Winson rocked the night with his groovy moves! Im totally impressed =)
I'm sure we all had a great night :)
Mode: Serious sleep-deprived state
![]() ![]() |

