Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Exams are not worrying me much this semester. I just cant wait to get thru the very last assignment of my entire life (that is, if I dun pursue any further!)
I am already happily planning my holz trip, with the tot of sitting thru 2 papers thrown far far away from my mind. My true anticipation comes from the tassie trip that Renee, Su Fei, Winson and myself wld be embarking end of June.
*beams*beams*beams*
miss janz cant wait!
It is of great hope that the Grampians trip will pull thru too. It's just a small weekend getaway. A weekend packed with fun, joy and laughter =) A bit of hiking and sight-seeing too. Like the Wilsons' Prom trip 2 yrs ago. 'Cept that the company is made up of a new batch of frens this time round.
Arh! Come June come!
![]() ![]() |

