Saturday, May 21, 2005

. this is wad u do when u r bored...rant .

Moi mind is in a state of blank right now.

As much as I would like to blog, my brain just can't seem to work the normal way.

Dar is playing hockey right now. And it's a long weekend (once again!) for those sloggers in Sg. *envy envy*

Attended May's bday dinner last night at MUISS. Seeing how the current committee is so vibrant and briming with enthusiasm (or maybe it was just superficial? hmm, no idea) sorta reminds me of the days of my term back in 2002-2003.

Being nolstalgic is an understatement. I felt more than that. Sth just grabbed me as I left the office last night. Maybe it was the realisation that in a matter of 2 mths, I will leave for good and the chances of visiting May and the MUISS peeps is near zilch, that hit me.

And I am sure it was the orange wall. The orange wall which served as the backgrd for our committee shots. The orange wall which caused the surge of emotions to raise up high again.

And Tone too.

Yes. Tone. The Laos guy who has surprised us umpteen times with his most unexpected actions.

Ya know, frens come and go. They leave deep footprints in ur journey, and they are the ones who make up ur life. And betta still, some of them make up who you are today.

And then, everything comes to a standstill. A short period of transition, and off you go, prepping urself to enter the next stage of life.

arh arh arh.

on a lighter note, alas! my new toy is gonna arrive in the next 7 days. hip hip hooray! can't wait to lay my hands on it, and begin the vanity shots! muahahaha.

speaking of which, money money money is the biggest headache I have right now. After splurging 400 over bucks on the camera, I am having 2nd tots abt going for Tap Dogs and Mamma Mia. Dirty Dancing is a must of cos. And I prolly have to keep budget relatively tight for Tassie trip as well. Job wages received fortnightly is my sole source of income right now.

ulgh.

Graduation graduation graduation. Graduate in Sg with my family, SG frens and SICC guests? Or back here in Dec with my auzzie frens, and take pics of my graduation gown, certs and the buildings here which have left indelible marks in my uni life?

practicality rules. ah well, guess going back home seems to be the best option.

I am now nestled and all curled up in my fav pink chair. but my big fat ass is shouting in pain. Damn. The chair is just not suited to be a 'study chair' huh. By leaning forward to type on my lappie, I think I'm slouching in the most uncomfy position.

Time to turn in anyway.

Nite peepz.


janz pondered on Saturday, May 21, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker