Monday, May 23, 2005
I sat in my last COM 3090 tute today, totally cut off from the outside world and immersed in my own realm of tots. My soul was so detached from my physical being. No way was I paying any attention to wad everybody else was saying.
"....terrorism....female terrorist....saddam hussein....patricia hearst...yada yada yada..."
sorry. catch no ball.
bad on my part, since it was oredi my last tute, yet, like before, my mind cant help but wander far off..
firstly, i have no friggin idea why the hell im doing all of those COM subjects in Monash. In all honesty, no matter how I think abt it, I still can't justify how my Arts (COM) degree can help me in my future endeavours in any way. Yes, a degree certainly helps in getting me a job, but in terms of the things I have learnt/acquired from the 3-year course, nope, nah, n-o-t-h-i-n-g.
well. no point self-reproaching now. heehee. have accepted my fate as it is right now, and I am all geared up for wads up next in my life. (hmm, not the 2 papers, but the whole new life right in front of me in a few mths' time). hahah.
savoured my last few moments today and had quite a number of pics taken on this very last day at berwick.
hmm, am in a chirpy mood right now. must be the buffet dinner at springvale which had my mood uplifted. hehe. it was basically yong tau foo steamboat buffet, with hot cooked food, some dim sum, desserts and fruits. yummy yummy~
the combi of josh and paul never fails to crack me up. this time round, i got so amused by the 'taking-a-crap' talk. but Renee and I still managed to stuff ourselves with food despite the gross nature of the topic. hehe.
not to forget weijie too. this guy just bot a car for 2k! gosh! i can afford it now from my hard-earned savings, but honestly, there is no point anymore, and I am not complaining. I prolly wld have to spend quite a bomb on petrol.
watching apprentice right now. thanks to Terrence for reminding me. speaking of reality shows, Tuesdays are meaningless for me, once again, after the grand finale of Survivor - Palau last week. I need to get The O.C. off Renee, and pass to Winson some DVDs to burn some TVB for me.
Some stuff got my train of tots working lately. Man, stimes I just dislike being a thinker.
nevertheless, it was a fruitful day =)
![]() ![]() |

