Sunday, June 26, 2005
So.My undergraduate life is nearing an end. The only thing that makes it complete now is the results (and the transcripts). The graduation ceremony in October will end this chapter of my life with a good closure.
Reported to work the day after the exams. I guess its not a very relaxing beginning to the end of uni life. Hehz. well, not a well-deserved holz that immediately follows the exams, but I am glad to be working to have income keep rolling in.
Have been keeping myself relatively busy since the exams last Tuesday. Firstly, it was dinner with Daryl, Paul, Melissa, Kevin and Maggie, followed by Mr. & Mrs. Smith later at night at Chaddy. Love the movie. Very tongue-in-cheek and amusing, particularly the last line in the movie. Angelina Jolie is sexy, sassy, classy, cool and everything! Starting to fall in love with her oredi...
Something unpleasant happened the day after the exams while I was at work. A shout out to all frens who have had given me good advice, namely Jon, Jinny, Miao, Terrence, Vivek, Paul, Lai, Renee etc: Thank you so much peepz!
Special thanks to Terrence and the mood-lifter steak and fries dinner at his place that night. And of cos Paul and Lai who dropped by my place to give me an emotional booster. Dar, thou you couldnt be physically by my side when I needed u the most, your moral support was a great help :)
Then it was dinner at Dessert House on Thurday night with Paul, followed by Choco Pizza at Max Brenner.
Friday's curry dinner by Terrence's Mum was fabulous but it made me homesick. Hehz. I miss my Mum's cooking, and her soup in particular. Oooooh. *droolz*
And you may not believe this, but the movie I watched with Paul and gang after dinner had me puking my Mars bar out. My motion sickness has once again, proven to me how bad it can get. The choreography of the fighting scenes was a bit messy and all over the place. I couldnt concentrate on the movie with my giddiness and slight headache, coupled with the lack of sleep. To the Batman fans, I'm sure it's an fantastic movie, but I was just not in the right state to appreciate the beauty of the show
Oh yeah. I noticed Katie Holmes' _______ too.
:p
The weekend was a lazy one. Mainly surf, watch TVB, chat and jog. What a life! I know I'm beginning to enjoy this. No more weekends that are dedicated to assignments and studying :D
Was looking at few getaway options on the net a while ago, and after much research, I have a particular place in mind which I believe serve as the ideal travel destination for us both. The anxious wait to go back Sg is almost killing me right now!
20 more days to go.
(p/s: the picture is pretty random. hee. just something i miss about Bakerzin in Sg)
![]() ![]() |

