Monday, June 27, 2005
Failed to wake up in time for a jog before meeting Paul and Vic at Uni Building 3C Student Services to make payment for our graduation in Oct.Wad a loser.
I just switched off the phone alarm and went back to bed for a good 2 hours! gosh..

Adjourned to Glen for some Taiwanese food fare at Taipet Delight. Taiwanese delicacy never fails to surprise and entice me with the weird but appealing names of the different dishes. So today we tried this mi3 gao1. Basically, its sticky rice covered with some slight tangy tomato sauce. Something different I would say.
Next we headed off to The Glen to have my keys duplicated and some groceries done. Bumped into Josh who just had his haircut that made him look like a small kid. :p
Will be going down city early morning for some medical check up at Swanston Street tmr. Appointment is at 0815. Gotta get outta house at 0645. This is even earlier than my normal working days!
And yesh, I have to face one of the things I dread most in my life - injection. Okie, not like an injection injection, they aren't injecting any kindda fluids I suppose, but more like to draw my blood for some tests. But they still have to inject to draw ur blood out right...
Really need to do some prepping before bracing myself to face my fear.
Before I end this entry, I ought to make a recommendation. I have fallen in love with this particular song from the Mr and Mrs Smith OST - Mondo Bongo (Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros)
I was patrolling a Pachinko
Nude noodle model parlor in the Nefarious zone
Hanging out with insects under ducting
The C.I.A was on the phone
Well, such is life
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair, oh
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair
For the Zapatistas I'll rob my sisters
Of all the curtain and lace
Down at the bauxite mine
You get your own uniform
Have lunchtimes off
Take a monorail to your home
Checkmate, baby
God bless us and our home
Where ever we roam
Now take us home, flaquito
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair
Nude noodle model parlor in the Nefarious zone
Hanging out with insects under ducting
The C.I.A was on the phone
Well, such is life
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair, oh
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair
For the Zapatistas I'll rob my sisters
Of all the curtain and lace
Down at the bauxite mine
You get your own uniform
Have lunchtimes off
Take a monorail to your home
Checkmate, baby
God bless us and our home
Where ever we roam
Now take us home, flaquito
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
The flower looks good in your hair
Latino caribo, mondo bongo
Nobody said it was fair
![]() ![]() |

