Wednesday, June 08, 2005
I really ought to get my laundry out of the machine and wash the dishes lying in the sink.
But I just feel like blogging.
No idea what I want to talk about here, but just bear with me here if you are as bored as I am right now.
Some issues are still very tentative, but I do look forward to the day when all things are finalised :) Wish me luck!
I honestly can't wait to go back to moiz sunny Sg and start my new phase of life! With Jon there to walk the journey with me of cos ;)
Things aren't always as rosy as we always hope them to be. Inevitable, aint it? But well, everything requires effort to be successful right? All I can say is I am truly blessed with what I have in my life at this very point, and I thank everyone and everything for making it happen :)
One year ago, I wasnt exactly the happiest person on earth in a relationship. It was a rough road with lotsa insecurity issues with regards to the matters of the heart.
As hard as it could get, I got over it and moved on with my life. And I can never be happier than I am at right now.
I guess it's more like an ego issue now rather than emotions playing a significant role.
Whatever it is, let bygones be bygones.
I am leaving in less than 2 months' time (fingers crossed tight tight for this)! Looking back, everything feels like a dream. 3 years is seriously not a long time if u look at things in retrospect. Whizz whizz whizz, and very soon, you will find yourself reminiscing and feel a part of you holding back to this land of cows, beautiful people, coffee culture and relaxed lifestyle. I am trying not to look at the bad side of it (heh, like the way-too-boring life at times and such. heee :p ). Since I am leaving soon, might as well get the most of it, am I not right? *winkz*
Sth is making me a tad reflective tonight. Maybe it's the thrill of grocery shopping a while ago (cost me 60 bucks for god's sake!) which has left me in an excited yet nolstagic mood? Haha.
On a lighter note, I received my Casio Z55! Hooray! No more small screens to look at. the 2.5 inch LCD screen is awesome! It makes you scrutinise every bit of the picture before approving it and not pressing the delete button. Heee :p
Just one more week, and I will get my SD memory card from Jon in Singapore, and off I go, snapping everything I see!
Alrighty, washing machine and the dirty dishes are beckoning. Time to go. Nitez peepz.
![]() ![]() |

