Monday, June 13, 2005

. that butt-wrenching experience .



Am prolly not gonna do this anytime soon. But it was an excellent experience. My first time playing with and of cos boarding on s-n-o-w. It was like a kid's dream come true. Too bad I din bring my magnifying class when I was up on the moutains on Falls Creek 2 years ago to testify sth I learnt in a storybook. That you will get to see crystal patterns if you use a magnifying class to look at the snow particles.



If everything allows, I would wanna enjoy that experience once more. To feel the breeze gliding your face while coming down the mountains; to appreciate the beauty of the snow-filled landscape as you go up the mts on a ski lift; to learn to get up on your feet despite falling on ur butt the umpteenth time; to slide down the slope sitting on the ski board like a small kid; and to savour each and every moment when you do get to see the snow fall.






Thou I have never tried snow skiing before, I dare to say I wld enjoy boarding more than skiing. But mind ya, the butt absorbs all the impact of the falls and by the end of the 3rd day, you might even have problem sitting down! hehehe.





janz pondered on Monday, June 13, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker