Wednesday, June 01, 2005
To celebrate my last day of Uni, I granted myself a mini shopping spree. Erm, okie, more than a mini one. On Mango stuff alone, I have splurged 200 bucks on tops and shoes. Got a lil too carried away by the 30% storewide discount. Just cldnt resist the temptation.
Sinful.
Just had to take this shot. It was quite amusing to see the obedient boyfriends waiting for their shopaholic gfs patiently outside GUESS. I was on way way to Kookai when this group of guys drew my attention. That was when I saw the '50% discount storewide' signage outside the apparel store. Haha. Tried my luck in there for abt 5 mins, but decided to give up, cos it was simply too crowded. Totally comparable to the situation in Mango stores islandwide in Sg whenever the infamous sale begins.
Mango stuff always appeals to me. Only prob is, it appeals to almost ALL women! thus, it's not uncommon to keep alert and dodge aside at dangerous zones (eg Orchard) when ya see other women wearing the same outfit as u are from a million miles away. haha.
Anyway. The shopping trip was a fruitful one, and I was missing Guiduo - my shopping buddy (esp for Mango sales) quite badly. We even went to the extent of shopping as early as 7 am! hahah. We tot we wld beat the mid day crowd, but to our astonishment, not to mention the female species, but even some guys were willing to be their galfrenz' shopping companions at the most ungodly hours! hahah.
Too bad Guiduo wun be able to come to Melb b4 I head home. Darn. Her industrial attachment finishes on 29th July, and that is when I will be taking the plane home. Bad timing huh.
And I dreamt of Huiqi last night! Gosh. I'm missing them both dearly. Love the gals :)
Of cos I miss my boi-fren too. Wish he was here. Hmm. But I guess it's alright. He is sloggin hard to earn money for me to spend in the future right? *winkz winkz*
*still waiting for my sup card*
:p
![]() ![]() |

