Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Jogging gives you inspirations, doesnt it? Besides refreshing your soul and body, it aspires you.
I was doing my routine jogging today when I was overwhelmed with ideas and I felt energised. Haha. Sounds like a corny movie scene when the person is suddenly enlightened and has a bubble light bulb hovering above his/her head.
But I really felt that way. One idea leads to another, and before I knew it, I had to stop my brain from working at such a fast pace that my mind couldn't follow up. This is the point when you feel the disconnection between your mind and body I reckon.
Nevertheless, the drive was excellent. Feel totally in control of things, once again. Like how I felt at one point of time in SAM committee. However, ideas are nothing if not with strong belief and proper execution.
The vibe is still there..
:)
![]() ![]() |

