Wednesday, July 06, 2005

. da mundane life.... & my stomach is growling now .

Life, for me now, is relatively dull and mundane. But what I'm most appreciative of is the absence of assignments, tests, exams and such for a very long time to come.

A quick update, Paul has moved into Stockdale last Friday. It's always comforting to know you have personal frens staying in the same house as you do. They are no more than one knock away ;)

"Drinking session" at Renee's and Rachel's last Friday was a sleepy one. Dozed off on the couch after half a glass of wine, while the rest got cozy and watch the remainder of some random tv shows.

Got myself a bit too acquainted with Chaddy last weekend. Overdose of the chaddy syndrome. Anyway, it was quite a fruitful trip on my 2nd consecutive day there when I got a sling bag for 15 bucks.

Smith street was up next on Sunday when I needed to go to the sports warehouses there to look for a windbreaker for Tianyun. Not many huge bargains, so I left empty-handed. But glad Lai and Josh bot themselves sth.

Before lunch on Monday, Lai and I went for a jog around the Stockdale neighbourhood. I am starting to find it a chore to run in this weather. Gosh. My palms go all numb after the run. And the resistance against the wind force is of no help too.

Oh and yeah. Almost forgot to mention Paul's signature dish - ''Wadever Chicken" that he cooked on Saturday for dinner. The name may sound dodgy, but it turned out tasty nevertheless. Hehz.

Speaking of food, I have been craving for some Vietnamese Beef Noodles and Sofia's Spaghetti. *droolz*

But well, will be heading home soon to savour the local food fare. Esp. my mum's cooking. *yum yum*

10 days seem so near yet so far away....


janz pondered on Wednesday, July 06, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker