Wednesday, July 13, 2005

. of korean food and a great fren .


We do not study in the same campus, we do not share the same group of frenz, and we do not see each other very often. But we share the same frequency (and the same JC, and being prez of sg clubs of different campuses in the same yr) I suppose, which makes me feel comfortable talking to her, and able to relate to her. (i wonder she is an aquarian...hmm)

The only few times I remember meeting up with Edlyn were the SIF talk for prospective students to Monash Uni, Connexions, and a couple of meet-ups with Joseph Lee. Oh, and that time when she dropped by at MUISS, and I poured out some of my vexations and emotional disturbances to her.

That's about it. But I know this is a friendship to be kept, so we decided to meet up last night for some korean delicacy at Carnegie - 7&7. I must have been a moutain tortoise for too long. I have never been to Carnegie for the great food there! Kim Chi (the other well-known korean restaurant) is the most talked-about restaurant in that suburb, but the suaku me only patronized the place for the very first time last night.

Am totally addicted to the hot plate dishes served there. I swear I will be going there some time real soon. *salivates*

And she made a few restuarant recommendations for steak and yum cha. Apparently, Red Emperor's buffet-style yum cha at Southgate serves good chinese dim sum without scrimping on the prawns and such...It sounds really tantalizing, thou it costs a whoppin' 36 bucks. And some other thai restaurants too. *mental note to ask her the addresses again*

(Renee: Let's go try one day ya ;)

Headed to Chappelis thereafter for some tea to digest our dinner. I felt totally at ease just yakking away with her. The usual girly stuff. Heh.

And this girl was complaining she put on weight. Gosh. She is teeny weeny puny little can. I felt like a giant standing just next to her. lol.

The night ended really well, thou the both of us were dead beat tired. So pardon us for the tired look in the picture :)




janz pondered on Wednesday, July 13, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker