Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Am extremely disgusted by the topic of child sex exploitation.
Below is the list of stupid reasons that men have for choosing sex with a child (compiled at the War Against Trafficking Alliance Conference):
1. "I went to the temple and they told me if I have sex with a virgin it will cure me of my impotence problem."
2. "Because we Chinese believe that the sex with a young girl has the power to take away the signs of aging and health problems."
3. "It makes me feel powerful."
4. "It's good for the girl to be exposed to this from an early age."
5. "I'm doing these girls an economic favour — without my having sex with them they won't be able to feed their families."
6. "It's no big deal -- they're going to have sex anyway in a few years."
7. "I feel rejuvenated."
8. "It's not as if they are Chinese girls or angmoh girls, what's the problem?"
9. "I heard it's a good way to cure AIDS."
10. "I heard it's a good way to prevent AIDS."
*courtesy of ThreezFrame
Gawd. I oredi feel so filthy for having to copy and paste the above reasons for one of the most immoral acts in this world
I really feel for these kids and am utterly appalled and sickened by the fact that there are still many men out there who lust after the under-aged girls in places like Batam, Thailand and Vietnam.


Support WMD (Women Make a Difference) by purchasing the t-shirt above, as worn by Denise Keller (yes, I know she is drop dead beautiful).
These fundraiser pink T-shirts that say "I Am Woman Hear Me Roar" are sold at 77th Street at #01-31/35 Far East Plaza, as well as #05-03/04 Heeren.
Guys's version as below:

Will (try my best to) make Jon wear one of those too. Hehz.
![]() ![]() |

