Saturday, August 13, 2005
Mr Kale has left FD. For a short 2-mth break back to hometown in India, where queues of
Indian women await him to handpick one of them as his future wife.
Hahah. At least that's wad he said. But I do wonder if that was just an excuse he often used to put off the topic of marriage whenever someone pursued such a mandatory question.
So the kai xin guo ('happy fruit') in the office has left us. For his future wife :p
We bade him farewell by throwing him a booze party at Windsor Castle Hotel Bar/Pub last night at St Kilda. Oooh. Lots of alcohol.
I wouldn't say the pub is situated at a decent location, as I asked 4 passers-by for directions, and 1 of them even showed me the totally oppo way. *told you that guy just beer-ed himself! he smelled of alcohol*
It was a dodgy street - Albert st. Vehicles lined up the narrow road, and like most places in Auz, street lamps are a scarcity. Almost called for help when I din recognise anyone familiar in the pub. Tot I went to the wrong place. Thanks Josh for making an offer to 'rescue' me if I needed any help.
Colleagues each brought their partners along to the farewell party. I wished Jon was there but I guess it din matter cos I showed my colleagues his foto anyway. Heh! It was in my camera okie. Boss P. was surprised I have an Indian bf. hah.
A few glasses of beer did not make me tipsy thereafter, but left me a slight headache this morning after I woke up from 4 hrs' of sleep.
The alcohol also induced a dry cough, which resulted in an irritable throat.
Coupled with today's snow-boarding exercise and the foggy weather up in the mountains, I can definitely sense an imminent sickness falling upon me.
Call me insane. But for some reason, I do wish I fall sick.
Silly girl.
*peek-tures time*

Boss J. & partner Alex.

All I can say is my side view sucks.

A mischevous foto shoot by Boss J. of Boss P.

Chris & partner Sharon.

Laughing the night away.

Everyone is having a rollin' good time.

Mr. Kale & me.

A mini-group shot. Dimitri looks like he had just down himself a dozen shots, when in fact, he din drink much at all.
![]() ![]() |

