Monday, August 15, 2005
I couldn't catch a wink on the bus journey home from Mt. Buller.
A 4-hr ride. But yet the mind refused to take orders from the body. There was an outburst of mental energy gushing out of my pea-sized brain. It went out of control and there was no way of me refraining from the bullet-speed train of tots running thru my mind.
All wrapped up in my own thoughts, the process was so overwhelming I felt detached from physical presence momentarily. My body was crying out in tiredness, and yet the brain called for a a shot of reinvigorating energy.
But it was promising. Well, at least it felt so. Many business ideas flashed by within seconds, and one after one another, they kept sapping my energy. I was fully drained at the end of the journey.
Luckily, both the body and soul recharged fully after a satisfying meal at Sophia's.
=)
![]() ![]() |

