Sunday, August 28, 2005

. from the selfish one .

Said something extremely silly and childish today. The words never even got filtered through my brain, and I spurted the words out. It was an irreversible and very incosiderate act. After blurting it out, I almost could not believe my own folly. It must be the trauma's fault. Yes it has to be. The fear, the pain, the anticipation. That has left indelible marks everywhere within me.

But it was a good wake up call. Maybe it was essential for some stupidity to hit me in the head before I stop acting like a spoilt brat, start taking things more seriously and changing my hot-headed attitude and bad temper.


janz pondered on Sunday, August 28, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker