Sunday, September 04, 2005
Blogging has become like a craving for me. I yearn for it only when the feeling comes to me. Havent been feeling the urge to blog until this very moment, when i'm very spurred on to pen down my thoughts.
Eh, I lost my mobile again. This makes it the 5th (or issit 6th) phone that I have lost ever since my first mobile in JC. To think positively, well, at least it's not my favorite Nokia 7610. It was my Three NEC phone that I dropped at Crown Maccas after clubbing on Friday. Could have detoured back and got it from the guy who picked it up. But oh well. We didn't. Couldn't contact the person anymore. It's either the phone died, or greed took over the 'nice' guy and he decided to keep it.
Honestly, I miss my phone. Not my favourite indeed, but I miss the alarm ringing tones, and the updates of news on the 3 network. And of cos all the msgs and pics stored in it. Never gonna get them back.
Sadness.
Clubbing at Next Blue was alright. Had my fair share of fun and entertainment that night. But the loss of the phone totally ruined my mood.
Prior to that, went out for dinner with Bryan, Renee and Allan at Soul Mama, St Kilda. Fantastic decor, and mouth-watering vegetarian food I must say. Love, love, love the dips and potato skins =)
Work has never been more hectic. 2 pitches to go for next week. Just as I was happily annoucing to everyone that there is a slim chance I mgt get sent back to Sg end next week for business, the realisation of me currently being on bridging visa hit me. Shucks. There goes my chance of hitching a free ride back home. And also the working experience of actually pitching to huge clients.
Dammit.
The weekend that just passed was totally burnt out. OT-ed the whole day for 2 consecutive days. Decided not to drag my ass to go back office as public transport on weekend sucks big time. Hard work does pay off thou. Finished 2 proposal presentations, but yet to be finalised. Awaiting approval from Boss P.
Speaking of Boss P., got quite a shock the other day when we enjoyed a casual chat in his car. Surprise and disappointment, to be exact. Conclusion of the day: Can never rely on anybody or wait passively. Have to take initiative and count on yourself if you wanna kick some ass.
There will be some training course and a meeting with client tmr. On top of that, intensive work needs to be done to brush up the proposal presentations for the pitching sessions next week.
Busy. Busy. Busy.
Time out now for some nasi lemak from Thursday. Fingers crossed the coconut rice has not turned bad!
![]() ![]() |

