Wednesday, September 21, 2005

. @ changi airport now .

this business trip has been a very rush one for me. meetings whole day long, and I din have the time to go for a trim at the salon.

but Jon and I managed to catch Quidam last night. The acrobats were awesome and the audience participation segments were hilarious!

Am carying 3/4 boxes of mooncakes with me. hopefully the customs at melbourne side are not too strict with that.

And I really dun wish to leave Sg. Esp so when I have not had the time to enjoy myself. But oh well, it's a biz trip ain't it.

Need to catch up with the cyberworld affairs once I reach Melbourne. ;p

Bye Sg, and here I come again Melbourne.


janz pondered on Wednesday, September 21, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker