Thursday, September 15, 2005

. ouch .

After posting the last 2 entries and reading more about the writer whom I got the quotes from, I found myself sinking deeply into being a romanticist, day-dreaming about the wonders of love and the role of love forming part and parcel of life.

Just when all kinds of images of sweet love gestures conjured in my mind, I was slapped very hard to get back into reality when I chanced upon this blog - YourGuysXXXposed DOT Blogspot DOT Com.

Read the chat conversation below.

*** *** ***

Victim 30: The Real Steamy Sex

Session Start: Mon Sep 12 20:06:57 2005
[superd_ck] sex?
<******> sure
[superd_ck] intro?
<******> 22f
[superd_ck] kk where we have sex
[superd_ck] car?
[superd_ck] i 29m u mind?
[superd_ck] u der?
<******> 29?
[superd_ck] y? ok not?
<******> 29 yrs old remind me of my ex bf
<******> he was into the steamy sex we always had

[superd_ck] so where fuck?
[superd_ck] why u so long to reply?
[superd_ck] faster, i steam liao
<******> kk, come my place
[superd_ck] huh? got ppl not?
<******> my grandma at home but nvm, she can't hear us
[superd_ck] do outside lah
[superd_ck] dun lyk got ppl la
[superd_ck] go hotel?
<******> but i need my tools
[superd_ck] i buy the condom and the hotel lah
<******> no i need the kettle and stove
[superd_ck] huh? what for?
<******> steamy sex
[superd_ck] i see ger steam liao
[superd_ck] no need kettle one
<******> no, i stuff your dick into the kettle mouth and then it gets stuck so i steam it out with the stove. Must put water in the kettle so that when it boils, it will steam our dick out
<******> my qi gong master say my qi very low, must use more 'qi' to balance the yin yang in my life

------in case most of you don't know, 'qi' in chinese can also mean 'air'. I guess he took her words 'steamy' sex the wrong way.

*** *** ***

Laughter spilled out inadvertently after reading the entry. I seriously think it's hilarious. Serve the horny bastard right for wanting some 'steamy' sex.

I'm pretty sure even a computer idiot can tell that such conversations usually happen in forums like mIRC. And such 'sexually-arousing' chats remind me of my own encounter with this prick.

This happened when I was in secondary school - the golden age when IRC triumphed in the name of establishing new friendships online. This guy msged and asked if I masturbate. I replied no and he expressed his surprise by telling me firmly, 'but all girls masturbate'.

I can hardly remember what I said to him thereafter, but I made the swift move by logging off. I chastised myself for chatting online and falling prey to these horny creatures out there lurking in their own rooms, trying all possible means to get the 'steamy' conversations that they want. Worse still, most of them even chatted with you with the intention of luring you into bed in the very beginning.

I find it hard to believe that there are so many of these creatures out there after sex and lust, preying on innocent teenager girls and suggesting a sexual relationship just 2 mins into introduction. A downright insult to the female population. Not only that, it's frightening to know that the passer-by on the streets or the train commuter sitting beside you on the train just had sex with an adolescent the day before, or went to Batam for an erotic adventure the last weekend.

The dark side of society. Sigh.

*** *** ***

Just when I finished blogging this entry, I continued reading the same blog and nearly fell off my chair after reading this:

Session Start: Sat Sep 10 12:34:37 2005
Session Ident: Blue28
[Blue28] hi........mi 28/m/chn/sg.......u mind chatting?
<****> 34/f/euarsian/sg
[Blue28] married?
[Blue28] mi working as an engineer..
[Blue28] u meet net friends?
<****> naw i ain't married.
[Blue28] u open minded?
[Blue28] meet net friends?
<****> yeap
[Blue28] ur ht n wt?
<****> but the last guy i met, he tried to touch me and i had an asthma attack infront of him and he had to send me to the hospital and pay for all the medical bills. you see, i always get those asthma attacks when lil things startle me
[Blue28] then bye

*** *** ***

I can't stop laughing!


janz pondered on Thursday, September 15, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker