Sunday, September 04, 2005
Latest updates:
- This is important. I actually totally forgot abt it: I got molested by a 14-yr-old GIRL who ''claimed'' to be possessed after watching The Ring (as confirmed by the gal's cousin)
Updates:
- Met 2 fantabulous housemates at Stockdale who are crazy enough to listen to my crazy ideas! ahaha. (btw, we need progress! we need a meeting!)
*** *** ***
I got inspired by XQ's blog to note down the fondest memories in my life. Well, what's life without the bad moments? So I have decided to make a list of some 'significant' memories that have ever happened in the last 22 years.
- Was molested by a pervert classmate in Kindergarten 2
- Made 2 very good guy frens in K2. Unfortunately, we totally lost contacts ever since we separated our ways to go to pri. sch. I only rem one of them has an extra finger.
- Mini crush on B in K2; CK in P1; I in upper pri.
- Ice-cream on bread as my reward for doing well in something-that-I-can't-rem-now in Delta Circus.
- The weekends spent collecting stamps and arcade tickets with cousin WY.
- Besties with YC and ZL.
- Silly incident which cost me some valuable friendships. (I can't even rem what happened!)
- Punished for jumping on tables in the classroom in P3.
- The swimming lessons every Wed.
- Being a librarian with my besties in BHSPS.
- YC's Mum suicide incident in P4.
- The sarcastic remarks from Principal Mr. Ho when I appealed to get into EM1. Gave up in the end.
- Almost failed one my English tests and wept quietly with YC during recess time.
- Watched my Mum cry in the toilet.
- Saw my sis being bullied in Kindergarten and felt protective of her for the very first time.
- Being the top 15% in PSLE 1995 and got myself into Special stream.
- Confrontation by the gals in the next class in Chung Cheng (Main) for being brutally blunt.
- 1st unofficial relationship when I was part-timing at QuestXone with a jerk (can't even rem his name now) who multi-timed.
- 2nd unofficial relationship with WH.
- Working with the kids at QuestXone for one and a half years.
- Topped Chinese Lit in Sec 3 and 4.
- Topped the school with a couple others in O Levels.
- Longest crush on SH from Sec 3 to JC2.
- Got myself into Hwachong partly cos of him.
- Had helluva time in Hwachong.
- Mini crush on a guy.
- The phone calls with XQ almost every night, and the bday treat at Jack's Place.
- Relief teaching experience at Yusof Ishak. Taught Maths to the best Sec 4 Normal Academic class. Wouldn't want to trade anything for that experience. Miss the kids.
- China and Taiwan hol trip with Silin.
- Awarded SICC scholarship to go Monash.
- Enjoyed my first long-term relationship with Ryan for almost 2 years.
- The crying session which lasted 10 hours from Gold Coast to Melbourne.
- The break up - the lowest point in my life thus far.
- Made many good frens in Melbourne.
- Everything happens for a reason. Jon came into my life :)
- My first full-time job after graduation at friday.
Guess that's about it.
Mood: Absolutely nostalgic.
![]() ![]() |

