Monday, October 24, 2005

. bad ass attitude .

JE: Just to inform you, our driver will be there tmr to pick up your baggage between 11 am and 1 pm.

Me: Can I change it?

JE: What time would you like?

Me: After 3 pm?

JE: I'm sorry. The driver can ONLY make it between 11 and 1 pm.

Me: So I dun have a choice?

JE: No you dun. So is that alright for you?

Me: ?!

*** ***

Screw Jetta Express. If not for the fact that I have already purchased a JE box and packed my stuff in, I will not pay to use their unbelievably bad service! The first guy I spoke earlier this morning had the same bad ass attitude.


janz pondered on Monday, October 24, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker