Friday, November 04, 2005

. a brief one .

Sleep hasn't been too good for the past 2 nights. Prolly cos I miss my bed and quilt in Stockdale. Yes I am back home in Singapore and currently settling into my new basement apartment by myself. Life's good overall, except that I miss the Melby peepz quite a lot. To say I'm missing them is an underestimation. Maybe I'm just being a bit too emo, but I really feel the lump in my throat and tears gushing to my eyes whenever the thought of never being able to enjoy the life in Melby like how I used to just one week ago flashes my mind. Esp. those non-Singaporeans. Wonder when I'll get a chance to meet them again, like this happening housemate of mine - Paul Hausen Azarias. Never will Paul and Lai be my ex-happening housemates, for I believe we will always share those housemates moment. Grinz.

Special mention to Jon who has been a great help since I got back, driving me back and forth TB and TK. Thanks boyfriend!


To the melby peepz, once again, I miss you guys!


janz pondered on Friday, November 04, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker