Monday, November 07, 2005

. first day at work .

First day at work today. Nothing unexpected cropped up, so all was good. Well, except that I woke up 8.05 am when I was supposed to start at 8!

Huishan made a short visit to TK this afternoon as it was her off day. Retail jobs suck. Her weekends and weekdays are all messed up. But anyway, it was a nice catch up session with her over the bus ride to Bukit Timah where I alighted at Whitley Road for my first tuition lesson with 2 boys.

Gawd. I need some tuition myself. Sec 3 syllabus is getting a bit to hard to handle. I have to refresh my memory once again. After such a long break without the mathematical and scientific stuff going thru my brain, I was at a loss for a while when faced with terms like factorisation, purification and crystallization etc etc.

Dropped by TB home for a quick dinner and spent some quality time with Mum as it was her off day. Grabbed a stack of texts from my sis and a few assessments from Popular at TBP just before closing time.

Now I'm back at my TK home, chilling right in front my lappie with my TV on. Cool.....

P.S: I still miss miss miss my housemates.


janz pondered on Monday, November 07, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker