Wednesday, November 16, 2005

. implicitly .

Caught the bus back home today straight after coaching the 2 boys. It was my first trip back to TK from Bukit Timah in 2 weeks. Silly me still do not know which stop I should alight at to get back home.

Passed a Nova Furniture Store on the way, and decided to stop by to get a mirror for my cosy nest. It is situated at the corner of Paya Lebar Road & Ubi Road if I'm not wrong. Got off the bus and started strolling along the construction sites.

A sense of unfamilarity struck me. Not that I haven't seen the green road signs, TIBs buses, flashing green men and Bangla workers around in Singapore before, it's just that, this is a neighbourhood I have never, in my life, stepped foot on. At this stage of life, I know there are many changes I have to adapt to. I have preped my self since eons ago that I will lead my own life once uni is over. But I have to admit reality and ideals are indeed 2 very different matters. What you envision may not be what it really is.

Uncertainties loom ahead. To be or not to be. Being an adult comes with responsibilities. I love the phase of life I am at right now, but I am also well aware of the implications attached.

Am sorry for the ambiguities in my entries. Sometimes, some things in life need not be too explicit.


janz pondered on Wednesday, November 16, 2005

|

==================================================

|September 2004|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|October 2005|November 2005|December 2005|January 2006
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janz. Make your own badge here.
till the day we meet
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
somewhere only we know
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker