Sunday, November 27, 2005
The day was long. 2 tuition assignments lined up back to back from 10 am till 4 pm. So I rushed from TK to Chinatown to Pasir Ris yesterday. Sometimes I feel like I'm superwoman. Hah.
I was thrilled to embark on my 'shopping mission' after meeting Jon at Loyang Point. Headed down to town to do some spending since I haven't had any proper shopping trip since I got back almost a month ago.
And since I had a $100 Topshop/U2/G2000 voucher from Singtel, I promised myself to indulge in some splurging. But lo and behold, I didn't spend a single cent on clothes the whole day! That was really a first for me I reckon.
I did spend some moolah on a Renoma leather business folder & 3 Bossa Nova cds from Heeren. I love Bossa Nova music. And Clementine is awesome! Go go go listen to Clementine. She rocks!
The surprise of the night came when we were cd-shoppin at HMV. Because the Clementine - Made In France album is more pricey than Gramaphone at IP, I requested Jon to buy one for me when he goes to work on Monday instead. We then adjourned to the ground level when he wanted to look for the James Blunt CD.
An album - Chinese Music for Easy Listening, caught my attention and I listened to it on the player while Jon vanished to look for his stuff.
It was at dinner time at NYDC that he surprised me with the Clementine CD from his back pocket. Haha. That silly guy. He took the opportunity when I was at the player to shoot up to 3rd floor and bought me the CD.
That was sweet my dear.
I love surprises. They brighten up our mundane lives.
![]() ![]() |

