Saturday, December 03, 2005
Once again, The Amazing Race has made me so overjoy for the competing teams that I'm moved to tears. This season 3 of the Race has been the best so far. I feel like I have witnessed their journey physically, accompanied them through their highs and lows, and even practically like rushing with them to the finish line.
I am a sucker for reality shows like these. The silliest of all is, they make me cry for them. Wad a dum bass.
Zach, I believe, is the most optimisitic & patient guy I can ever imagine. He is a gem, and deserves some one so much better than Flo.
Despite the mere 2 hours of sleep this morning, I managed to wake up in time for gym and spent some quality time working out on my problem areas. The gym membership is worth it, I really hope.
Not zonking out yet. I wonder if I can last till tonight's dinner with Ty & Xq...
![]() ![]() |

